Cricket Australia is the custodian of cricket in Australia, and as the national governing body its purpose is for cricket to unite and inspire the nation.
High Performance Coach
You are an experienced and talented coach and mentor who can inspire the next generation of Australian Cricket greats. You have a passion for producing players who can be Australian Team members and world’s best, leading to success at international level and Australia achieving #1 ranking in all formats.
Reporting to the Female High Performance Manager the High Performance Coach is accountable for the development of targeted players with the potential to play for Australia, including player preparation, skill measurement and establishment and management of a high performance team culture in collaboration with the Women’s Head Coach.
This exciting and challenging role is pivotal to the development of Australian cricketers and requires a high performance growth mindset along with proven ability to develop relationships and improve player performance.
Having a well-developed coaching process is critical to success in the role along with the curiosity to learn, challenge convention and seek contemporary solutions. You will possess a thorough understanding of the domestic and international cricket landscape and have the ability to work closely with coaches across the country adding a further layer of expertise to players in your care.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic and passionate environment, whilst helping cricket to become Australia’s favourite sport, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that the role is full time and based in Brisbane at the Bupa National Cricket Centre.
Applications must be made on online. The closing date is 12pm EST, Wednesday 22 March 2017.
Cricket Australia offer a competitive salary package and extensive employee benefits including salary packaging, gym access and discounts with our corporate partners.
At Cricket Australia, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity. Cricket Australia encourages all people to apply for this role.
For more information contact Lisa Grantham, Recruitment Manager on (03) 9653 9902 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Wednesday 22 March 2017
South Australian Cricketers Association
The South Australian Cricket Association (SACA) is one of the nation's premier sporting bodies, with a vision for cricket to be Australia's favourite sport. Operating within the sports and entertainment industry, SACA offers an exciting and dynamic working environment, and is responsible for overseeing and developing cricket on a State level.
We are now welcoming applications for the position of Data Analyst.
The High Performance Data Analyst is responsible for managing and maintaining the information technology required for player performance analysis and ensures the efficient and effective delivery of information to players and High Performance staff.
As a part of this role you will be required to:
- In line with coaching staff requirements, prepare and deliver team benchmarking information, individual player data and statistical (current & historical) reports.
- Drive consistent team performance for the West End Redbacks, Breezair Scorpions and Adelaide Strikers through the maximisation of data analysis.
- In conjunction with specific staff, Ensure the build and management of Individual Player Plans (IPP's) for all squad players with focus on skill, physiological and psychological development.
- Ensure match and training video capture and analysis is compliant with the national standards set by Cricket Australia.
- Develop, prepare and deliver pre, live and post-match data analysis and video.
- Provide leadership, training and management of the IT systems and support team.
- Manage the Maintenance of the electronic data/video library incorporating a video database for all High Performance Squads.
- Ensure statutory compliance and professional practice frameworks.
To be successful in this position you must demonstrate:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office products including Windows Movie Maker
- Understanding of Information Technology industry and trends
- Experience managing database applications/platforms
- Operation of multimedia equipment
- Ability to build strong personal relationships
- Have excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in either sports administration, sports science, physical education or IT and analytics will be an advantage.
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to join the team at the SA Cricket Association please apply now.
Support for training and development, competitive benefits, a genuine focus on diversity and family friendly, flexible work practices are yours when you join the team.
Applications close Friday 31 March 2017
Western Australian Cricket Association
The Western Australian Cricket Association (WACA) is the governing body for cricket in the state of Western Australia (WA). The WACA is home to WA’s elite teams, the Alcohol.Think Again Warriors and the Alcohol.Think Again Western Fury, as well as the Big Bash League’s male and female Perth Scorchers. It oversees the development of the game of cricket throughout WA and works in conjunction with Cricket Australia to make cricket Australia’s favourite sport.
State Ticketing Manager
The WACA is currently seeking a proficient ticketing professional for International Cricket and Perth Scorchers BBL Matches held in WA. Based out of the historic WACA Ground, this role will also offer you the highly-sought after opportunity of transitioning the WA cricket ticketing function to Perth Stadium.
With proven experience in ticketing, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Co-ordinating all event build processes with the ticketing agent including collating on-sale details and terms & conditions, creation of price categories and determining order of sale, conducting seat audits, collating marketing and promotional collateral, verifying venue and seating maps, placing and releasing holds, printing and distributing tickets, maintaining equipment register
- Developing and maintaining Attendance Business Plans and coordinating agreed pre-event promotional activities
- Managing venue box offices on match days including customer service and staff supervisionRegular sales target reporting and trend analysis, awareness of dynamic pricing, instigation of new procedures to increase yield
We can proudly offer you:
- Competitive remuneration plus salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work practices including Time in Lieu
- Free on-site parking and gym access
- Membership passes and Merchandise discounts
- Employee Recognition Program and Professional Development opportunities
To be a front runner for unique position, you will exhibit ticketing expertise, commercial data analysis skills and be readily available to work in a flexible event day environment (including evenings and weekends). Attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines, excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills are vital to succeed in this position. Knowledge of ticketing systems and venues will be considered favorably.
Please email you applications in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 31 March 2017
Queensland Cricket is the governing body for cricket in our state, and is responsible for the game's promotion, development and administration. Our high performance teams compete at the highest level in Australia's domestic competitions, while we are committed to supporting all junior, grassroots and club initiatives, ensuring cricket remains Australia's favourite sport.
Market Development Officer
Our Game and Market Development team is responsible for promoting and developing the game amongst young people of both genders and within Australia's indigenous and multicultural communities. As part of our commitment to "growing Australia's favourite sport", Queensland Cricket is seeking an outstanding candidate to fill a Market Development Officer position based on the Gold Coast.
Reporting to the Regional Development Manager (Gold Coast and SEQ), the Market Development Officer will be responsible for promoting cricket across our diverse community with a view to maximising participation and delivering a fun experience for children.
Particular responsibilities will include:
- Promote, develop and support the delivery of entry level programs within clubs and associations, including Milo in2CRICKET and Milo T20 Blast;
- Leverage the profile of the Big Bash League and the Brisbane Heat as a strategy for maximising participation;
- Build and maintain relationships with local schools and clubs to promote the game of cricket;
- Provide leadership and management for both paid and unpaid resources involved in school programs such as Milo In2Cricket and the Milo T20 Blast School Cups.
Apart from an unquestioned passion for, and knowledge of sport, successful candidates must be able to engage children in sporting and fun activities. The Market Development Officer will also need sound communications skills including the verbal skills necessary to engage and manage key stakeholder relationships as well as the presence, maturity and energy to motivate others involved in the game. An affinity with Australia's diverse and multicultural community will be essential. All applicants must have a current blue card for working with children or be eligible to apply for one.
Interested candidates should submit their applications (resume and a cover letter) via Seek by 9am Monday 3 April 2017 to:
Regional Development Manager (Gold Coast and SEQ)
PO Box 575
Albion, Qld 4010
Applications close Monday 3 April 2017
Cricket Tasmania is the administrative body for cricket in Tasmania, Australia, and they are based at Bellerive Oval.
Sports Management Officer (Retail)
Due to the growth of High Performance Cricket Tasmania (HPCT) we are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and well organised individual (s) looking to work in our team. HPCT are a leading cricket equipment retailer, as well as a major provider of cricket coaching and cricket programs, including indoor cricket competition rosters for men, women and children. The position is a new permanent role which will support the Managing Director in delivering services to the wider cricket community. The role provides a great opportunity for the successful applicant to work in a dynamic sports environment and contribute to our hard working team based at the Kingborough Sports Complex, Kingborough.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Sales and day to day running of our retail shop
- Co-ordinate our indoor cricket programs – including rostering, results management and staffing
- Co-ordinate centre operations including facility usage and staffing
- Management of communications via website, social media and other platforms.
- The role will also include organising and planning some of our coaching programs, including bookings and liaison with clubs, schools and associations.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- High level communications skills – interpersonal, written and oral
- Ability to manage tasks and projects, stick to timelines and motivate team members to work together
- Ability to develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Strong understanding of the local cricket community and a keen interest in sporting equipment products
- Experience in a sales and customer service environment – specific retail experience is an advantage
- A strong understanding and interest in business management IT systems, website content management, as well as experience in using Microsoft EXCEL and other Office programs
The following skills and experience are desirable but not essential:
- Experience in the sports industry – including managing teams and/or rosters
- Sports coaching experience, managing or conducting junior sports teams or programs
- Full time but would consider permanent part time with flexible hours including potential seasonal flexibility
- An attractive package to be negotiated based on the relevant skills and experience
- Some weekend work will be a requirement of the role
- The position will report directly to the Managing Director
Expressions of interest should include a CV and cover letter indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 9am, Monday 3rd April, 2017
For a detailed position description or for more information about the role, please call Mark on 6229 7863 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Monday 3 April 2017
Melbourne Grammar School
Melbourne Grammar School is an independent, Anglican, day and boarding school predominantly for boys, located in South Yarra and Caulfield, suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Senior Grounds Person
Melbourne Grammar School is seeking an experienced Senior Grounds Person to join the School on a permanent basis in this hands-on position.
Reporting to the Grounds Manager, the Senior Grounds Person is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the School's sporting fields, cricket pitches, grounds, synthetic surfaces, garden beds and associated areas. The School takes great pride in consistently presenting the School's playing and training fields in optimum condition and the Senior Grounds Person plays a key role in achieving this.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in ensuring the ongoing standards of well-established grounds in a historic school are kept at the highest level, with fields and pitches maintained to a professional standard.
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the necessary energy and enthusiasm, please submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae and the names of three referees via the MGS Careers Page.
Candidates are asked to address their cover letter to Mrs Helen Voogt-Dillon, Director of Human Resources.
Catering to some 1,800 students from Prep to Year 12, the School has a strong tradition of academic excellence and offers comprehensive learning and leadership opportunities, allowing students to grow and achieve within a strong and supportive community.
Our junior school, Grimwade House, is located in Caulfield and caters to boys and girls from Prep to Year 6. Our middle school, Wadhurst, is for boys in Years 7 and 8 and is located in South Yarra alongside our Senior School, which is for boys in Years 9 to 12. Boys from Years 7 to 12 can attend as day students or boarders.
Applications close Monday 3 April 2017