Nearly 100 members are lined up to attend next week’s Health Fair Day at the Adelaide Oval on February 10th. Have you registered for the free Health Fair Day in your State yet?
QLD 19th February – FILLING FAST
VIC 22nd February – FILLING FAST
NSW 2nd March – REGISTRATION OPEN
WA 3rd March – REGISTRATION OPEN
TAS 11th March – OPENING SOON
To register please call the ACA on 03 9698 7207 or click here.
What Services will be provided?
Health Care Professionals will be on-site providing 10 minute appointments for five important health needs. You are welcome to register for one, two or all of the following Services.
- Skin Check – 10 Minutes
- A top to toe skin examination to check for any moles, freckles or abnormal skin lesions.
- Health Appraisal – 10 minutes
- Examinations conducted include: cholesterol & glucose ‘finger prick’ test, hip/waist ratio calculation & blood pressure measurement.
- Vision Screens – 10 minutes
- 4 point vision screening test for: near sight, far sight, colour vision & oculomotor co-ordination.
- Posture Evaluation/Back Care Assessment – 10 minutes
- In this consultation the Musculoskeletal Specialist (Physio or Exercise Physiologist) will analyse your posture and mobility, advising on how to maintain or improve where needed. Advice may range from demonstrated exercises to subtle stretches.
- Bone Density testing – 10 minutes
- An ultrasound bone density test to assess your risk of fracture due to osteoporosis
Members of the ACA staff team will also be on site to assist you with Personal Development Grants, Medical Support Fund cases and any other enquiries.