ACA Footy Tipping Competition
The ACA Footy Tipping Competition is well underway for season 2015. Once again we have fantastic prizes on offer for our winners thanks to our wonderful sponsors Choice Hotels.
After 11 Rounds, Harvey Jolly, the former South Australian batsman still sits in the number 1 spot. He is closely followed by Alan Wise, Ando Aparo and Paul Jackson all sitting on 71 points.
You can view the leader board by clicking here.
When you join the Australian Cricketers’ Association members corporate health plan, you can look forward to the following benefits:
Higher Benefits on extras when compared to both BUPA’s similar product offered to retail customers and BUPA competitors.
Excess Waiver– Available on Level 2 ($250 excess)
- Corporate Hospital Top
- Corporate Hospital Intermediate
- Corporate Hospital Saver
For more information:
- Call BUPA on 134 135 and quote ID 2077625
- Click on www.bupa.com.au/corporate
- Username: acamembers Password: healthy
- Drop by your local BUPA centre
For further information or assistance please contact Graham Manou at the ACA on 03 9698 7200 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Auto Solutions
Your one stop car shop. Complete Auto Solutions are able to source all brands, all makes, models and provide good general advice when buying or selling your next car. Use our 20+ years of buying experience to make sure your next purchase is one to remember
We can source any new, demo or used car and arrange finance / transport if necessary. We have a cheaper styled car yard if you don't have a huge budget or not really into cars. We also sell Classic Cars through our Collectable Classics division. Go to www.collectableclassiccars.com.au
Contact Ben Finnis today on 0411 744 190 or email email@example.com .All members receive the corporate rate which is $550 inc GST (Normally $660 inc GST )
Latest cricket job offerings:
- WACA - Umpire Manager
- WACA - Physiotherapist (Part Time)
- Cricket Victoria - Regional Cricket Manager
- SACA - Media Advisor
- Gordon District Cricket Club - Head Coach
- Dandenong Women’s Cricket Club - Senior Coach
Click here for more information.
5 Tips for Players Agents
Thomas Cahill, Sydney based sports lawyer at Eakin McCaffery Cox ("EMC"), says sports agents do not only provide a valued role in terms of securing and negotiating contracts for professional athletes.
"Sports agents are much more than that. These days professional athletes rely on their agents to provide advice and guidance on a wide range of services affecting the athletes day to day financial and personal development. It is clear that there is a strong role for an agent to help organise an athletes life so they can focus their energies on their sport."
Thomas lists his 5 top tips for sports agents:
- Given the importance for players to be legally protected in the event of a catastrophic injury, a career ending insurance policy ought be strongly considered;
- Taxation advice relating to payments made, such as third party sponsorship, prize money and related benefits. How to best maximise earnings!;
- In light of the consolidation of the players agent industry, it is inevitable that conflicts of interest will arise when more and more players are being represented by the same sports agency. If in doubt seek advice;
- Looking at setting up opportunities longer term, because as we are all aware a career goes by in the blink of an eye. Public speaking, media and other business opportunities such as startups ought be encouraged for life after cricket; and
- Estate planning.
For advice on any of the above matters or any other legal enquiry please contact Thomas Cahill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9265 3000.