Every 4 years the ACA undertakes a member survey to better understand our members needs, to validate the programs we are running and to inform improvements and new initiatives. The last survey was done in 2012.
We need your help to complete the 2016 survey and shape the future. Please take 25 minutes to provide the insights we’re after by Friday 18th March.
The launch of the Past Player Game and Personal Development Program in 2013 was a direct result of the 2012 survey. Since then it has provided benefits to over 800 members through personal development grants, medical support, Health Fair Days, wellbeing counselling and paid coaching opportunities.
Former Australian and South Australian wicket keeper Wayne Phillips is one of those that has been actively involved in the Program. “The ability for ACA members to help shape the future of the organisation is quite unique so I’m encouraging all past players to spend the time to take the survey as it really does make a difference”
- The survey will take approximately 25 minutes to complete
- Click here to complete the survey online
- Call 03 9698 7207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d would prefer a hard copy sent
- Contact National Manager Clea Smith on 03 9698 7207 if you have any questions
- Please complete the survey by 18th March 2016