Melbourne Cricket Club
Women's Assistant Coach
An exciting opportunity within the Melbourne Cricket Club is available as assistant coach of our three women’s teams who compete in the Premier and community cricket competitions. In addition to supporting our head coach in working with exceptional young talent who are also part of WNCL and WBBL programs, you will also have a match day role with our Premier Seconds team.
Plenty Valley Cricket Club
The Plenty Valley Cricket Club is home to female cricket in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. The club fields 2 teams in the Victorian Premier League, the highest level of club cricket in Victoria, and a team in the Women’s Community Cricket Competition. In order to develop and keep providing high level opportunities for aspiring female cricketers, the club is looking for applicants to fill the following positions for the 2019/20 season.
- Senior Assistant/1st XI Assistant Coach
- 2nd XI Coach (non-playing)
- 2nd XI Captain
- Development Coach
- Female Cricket Coordinator
Port Adelaide Cricket Club
Women's Head Coach Expression of Interest
The Port Adelaide Cricket Club is seeking a dynamic leader with coaching experience to fulfil the position of Women’s Head Coach for season 19/20 and beyond.
Port Adelaide is a Premier Cricket Club in South Australia and we are proud to be an inclusive Club that promotes diversity in the game of cricket. We have an impressive history of success amongst our women’s playing group that includes premierships and elite athletes (some of whom include Lynn Fullston, Karen Rolton, Amanda Wellington (current)) who have played/are playing at the highest level of the sport.
SOUTHERN DISTRICT CRICKET CLUB
HIGH PERFORMANCE COACH
Southern District Cricket Club is seeking a suitably qualified High Performance Coach for the 2019/2020 season.
The appointee will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to pre-season planning and training.
- Drive and monitor our 1st Grade and the High Performance Programme.
- Work in conjunction with the Development Coach to promote the Player Development Programme.
- Available to attend all training sessions and observe all 1st Grade matches.
- Attend all Selection and Presentation Evenings.
Interested parties to forward applications and resume to Rose Miller.
Gosnells Cricket Club Senior Head Coach
The Gosnells Cricket Club (GCC) is seeking a new Senior Head Coach to lead the club. The role encompasses ensuring strong development and high performance outcomes for both individuals and teams. Coaching will apply to the areas of batting, bowling, fielding, mental training, strength & conditioning and strategy.
We are looking for a leader to take the club into a new era of success on and off the field.
The role is suitable for someone who has;
- Prior experience coaching a senior playing group
- Cricket Australia Coaching Level 2 Accreditation
- Previous experience playing first grade cricket (Optional).