The Australian Cricketers’ Association (ACA) is the collective and representative voice of past and present male and female professional domestic and international cricketers in Australia. We strive to offer our members world leading, best practice service and support throughout every stage in their life of cricket and beyond, in every respect.
We are seeking a dynamic, forward thinking Commercial Coordinator to join the commercial arm of the ACA business (The Cricketers’ Brand) in the Head Office located in Melbourne.
Supporting the General Manager of the Cricketers’ brand, this role is required to assist with maintaining strong engagement with existing commercial partners, government, media and industry whilst identifying opportunities that aim to grow ACA’s service offerings in addition to assisting with Marketing Contracts, Domestic Marketing Fund and Player Licensed Products.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist with the development of key business development initiatives for ACA in line with commercial strategy and objectives
- Coordinate with General Manager of The Cricketers Brand in managing commercial partner contractual activities
- Assist in identifying commercial partnership opportunities with potential and existing organisations
- Maintain up to date industry information and provide analysis on target and current prospective commercial partners
- Provide administration assistance across Marketing Contracts, Domestic Marketing Fund and Player Licensed Products
- Assist with the player agent accreditation scheme where required
To be successful in this position, it is essential that you have:
- Demonstrated experience in administration or business environment
- Track record of providing excellent customer/client service
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail with exemplary time management & organisational skills
- Proven capability to maintain privacy and adherence to strict confidentiality
- Established network of industry relationships in cricket and/or corporate, government, media highly regarded but not essential
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business, Management or Sports Management highly desirable
This role will require mobility and flexibility to travel as required.
If this sounds like the role for you then don’t hesitate, send your application to Gabrielle Bortoli firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Tuesday 1st October